This class is for you if you have already taken INTRO to Candle Making or an experienced coconut soy wax candle maker. Come learn candle making using multiple wicks and different candle coloring techniques with candle dyes.
A wonderful experience that can introduce you to new scents and colors. You will be guided step-by-step to making your own custom multi-wick colored candles!
You will make one candle in class and one will be premade to experience the color blend technique using multiple colors.
Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm (If you arrive after 5:15pm - your session will be canceled)
Each class includes:
- One custom made multi-wooden wick 8.5oz candles
- Your choice of Essential/Fragrance oil (you can mix scents-over 20+ to choose from)
- Premade multi-wooden wick candle (pick your scent)
- Custom labels
- Charcuterie Cup
- Two complimentary drinks (Wine, Mimosa, Sangria, or BYOB)
Candles take up to 45 mins to solidify enough to carry home, however, total cure time is 3 days. This is when the candles are ready to be burned.
Please READ IMPORTANT class info!
- Class is NON-REFUNDABLE!
- NO ENTRY after 5:15pm. LATE ARRIVALS will be canceled. Doors will be locked at 5:15pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!!! This is to ensure other participants get the best experience and candle making time. Please be on time!
- IF you cannot make the class, we do require at least a 72 Hours notice to be rescheduled for a future date. This will allow other participants to book the session. YOU MUST email or text to reschedule.
- NO SHOWS or failure to notify within 72 hours of class will result in NO rescheduling.
- Note: NO Walk-ins. Must book online in advance. Each class has a limit of 12 participants.
- No Children, pets, or videos.
- We are not liable for any accidents on or outside our premises
*Please contact us with any questions prior to booking the session.
If purchasing more than two tickets, email drink selection, candle scent(s), and candle label info to email or text below. Please include name and date of class in subject line or text.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone/text: 916-289-8121